Super 15 Bonus not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Example: order 100 balls, you’ll receive 115 balls. Applies to each 100 balls you order i.e order 200 balls, receive 230 balls.
Bonus balls are identical to the custom 100 balls ordered.
Terms and Conditions as per Spartan Sporting Goods PTY LTD standard trading terms
Prices current as at 28 July 2015. For the latest pricing contact Spartan Sports on 1300 785 605.
Product price does not include GST.
Free Delivery on orders $400+GST and over.
Freight charges on under $400: $20+GST to NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC & SA. $30+GST to WA and NT
Colours and images may differ from supplied product
The Super 15 Bonus is available to Australian sporting clubs participating in the sports of Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Soccer and Touch Football.
- The competition will be open from 9:00am October 1st – until 11:59pm AEST October 31st 2015 (the “Promotion Period”):
Entry into campaign
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The bonus is only open to individuals in regions of our Spartan Sport distributors and retailers.
- Notwithstanding clause 2, the Competition is not open to:
a. Employees of Spartan and any subsidiary, parent company, agent or affiliate of Spartan ABN 55 089 174 176 (collectively, “Affiliates”); or
b. Members of the immediate families of employees of Spartan and Affiliates.
How to Enter
Entrants are required to order 100 or more custom balls for their Club as featured in the form on the Spartan website, accessible by clicking on the promotional tile within Spartan Sports Club Homepage.
- The following entries will be invalid:
a. entries received outside the Competition Period;
b. entries submitted not on behalf of a sports club;
c. entries that duplicate or nearly duplicate another entry that entrant has submitted;
d. incomplete entries, entries that Spartan, in its sole discretion, determines fraudulent (including entries that misrepresent the eligibility of the entrant); and
e. multiple entries from a single individual using multiple accounts.
2. Spartan may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that in its view is or is potentially objectionable, including (without limitation) any entry that:
a. is not reasonably comprehensible;
b. is obscene, defamatory, insulting, discriminatory and/or inflammatory;
c. infringes on intellectual property rights of any third party;
d. constitutes an invasion of privacy; and/ore. is generally damaging to the goodwill and/or reputation of Spartan and/or any sponsor of the Promotion or Prize and/or of any Affiliate.
Warranties, limitations, releases and consents
- By entering you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide and transferable licence to publish your entry and username on our app and website and the right to sub-license use of your entry and user name to our promotion partners (as applicable) for other uses, including broadcast on TV.
- Entrants promise that entries will be original and will not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade marks) and will not breach any obligation of confidentiality.
- Winners can be photographed and/or filmed at any Event and during any event associated with the delivery or handing over of a Prize, and entrants grant to Spartan and Affiliates the right to take and to publish such photographs and/or footage and to use an entrant’s name for promotional purposes without additional payment from Spartan or any third party or additional consent having to be obtained by Spartan or any third party.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law:
a. Spartan takes no responsibility and makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, in relation to a Prize, including but not limited to warranties of reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
b. entrants waive any right to claim from Spartan for any disappointment, costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered that arises out of or in connection with the possession or use of a Prize; and
c. all liability for any defects whatsoever in or relating to the Prize remains with the relevant supplier or manufacturer or, in the case of an Event, the person or organisation holding or running that Event.
5. Neither Spartan nor any Affiliate is or will be responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, postage due, misdirected or mutilated mail, any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or mobile phone transmissions (or any other event outside the reasonable control of Spartan or any Affiliate) which may limit or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition and/or collect, receive or be notified of any Prize and/or which results in any damage to, delay of or loss of a Prize during or after delivery.
6. Neither Spartan nor any Affiliate will be responsible for:
a. any Prize lost, damaged or stolen in transit once it has left the possession of Spartan and/or an Affiliate; or
b. any failure or inability on the part of a winner to attend an Event.
Winners are responsible for insuring against their own losses for loss, damage or theft during transit and/or for their inability to attend an Event.
7. Entrants release Spartan and Affiliates (including all directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives of Spartan and Affiliates) from, and hold harmless for, any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand or other liability that may arise from:
a. their acceptance and/or use of a Prize (including any misuse or malfunction); and/or
b. their participation in this Competition and/or attendance at an Event.
8. Winning entrants and/or persons accompanying a winning entrant to an Event may be required by Spartan and/or an Affiliate to sign a written release covering the types of matter set out in clause 32. The form of such a release may be determined, in their absolute discretion, by Spartan and/or an Affiliate